Whatsapp is a well famous and established online messaging application which was acquired by Facebook for 19 billion USD. There are a lot of mods for whatsapp surfing on the internet among which gbwhatsapp is quite famous. But every mod of whatsapp has its own uniqueness.
In this article, we will be talking about YoWhatsapp which is a modded version of whatsapp by Yousef Al-Basha. The mod is unique in its own way and has a lot of exciting features which other mods do not have, this makes it stand out the other modded version of whatsapp.
Recently YoWhatsapp received an update and in this article, we will be guiding you through the steps of installation for YoWhatsapp version 7.09, but before installing the modded version, make sure you read the features and see what’s exciting about the new version 7.09 of YoWhatsapp.
Features of YoWhatsapp 7.09
YoWhatsapp is packed with many exciting features which include:
- Customization – You can customize your whatsapp with YoWhatsapp and make it look more beautiful and pleasant for your eyes if you’re bored of the same old green color UI.
- Hide online activity status – with yowhatsapp you can hide your last seen and blue tick.
- An extra layer of security – Add a fingerprint lock to your Yowhatsapp application.
- Send files of any formats like zip, rar, etc.
- Anti delete message – The person who received our message wouldn’t be able to delete your message.
- You can even text someone from yowhatsapp without saving his or her number.
- You can even block calls from Yowhatsapp.
- You can even hide your profile picture from others and hide the name of the person you are chatting to.
- Change the font size and side.
So now you know some of the features of YoWhatsapp apk which are quite different from other modded versions of whatsapp.
Now let us quickly go through the steps of installation for YoWhatsapp.
Installing Yowhatsapp version 7.09
- Download the apk file package for Yowhatsapp from here, we have provided a direct download link for your ease.
- The apk file package must be stored in the “downloads” folder of your device or maybe the custom location which you have selected while the download screen turns up.
- Now go to settings > security > device administration and under that option look for “allow installations from the third party” and enable this feature.
- Now locate the apk and tap on the install option.
- Have patience while the application installs, once done make an account using an alternative number.