To buy the best Chromebook of 2021, you have to take into consideration a multitude of elements. Through our guide, you will be able to make a comparison between the most exciting offers independently if you don’t have time to waste. However, you can look at our comparison table, further down, where we have highlighted the best-selling products that have most convinced consumers. Among these stand out Samsung Chromebook XE303C12 compact and too light to be always carried with you and Asus Chromebook FLIP, part of the convertible models can then be transformed into a tablet by simply turning the screen and closing it on the keyboard. From this content, you will know what is a chromebook and which chromebook you should buy? So, Let’s get started.
Best chromebook in this year – what is a Chromebook
Here are some of the chromebook that are the best in the market.
#1 Asus Chromebook
The Asus Chromebook that we present to you has a screen rotation system capable of making it a tablet. Therefore it mixes not only the convenience of the Google Chrome OS operating system. But also the intuitive use of smart devices, with touchscreen and closure capable of reducing its size by hiding the physical keyboard.
From the point of view of technical characteristics we find an Intel Celeron processor at 1.1 GHz and 4 GB of RAM. This has an indispensable element for those who surf intensively and need to open many internet pages simultaneously.
The installed hard disk, having 32 GB, offers an individual autonomy and the possibility to save numerous text documents; however, to avoid that the storage space runs out quickly, it is always better to rely on the cloud and on the area made available for subscribers to the Gmail e-mail service via Google Drive. A 2 GB version is also available for those who want to spend a little less since it is not the cheapest product on the market.
- Convertible : The product, despite being a Chromebook, can be inserted between computers called “convertibles,” often also called “2 in 1”, since, by turning the screen, it turns into a tablet that is easy to use via touchscreen.
- RAM: With 4 GB, it proves to be one of the fastest Chromebooks on the market, able to open numerous internet tabs without slowing down thanks to the support of the excellent Chrome OS.
- Resolution : For those who love to watch videos online, on services such as YouTube and Netflix, can count on a maximum resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels, which, on a screen of this size, is more than excellent.
- Cost: As you would expect, the price is not the lowest and therefore may not prove to be the ideal choice for those looking for a product with a lower economic outlay.
#2 Acer notebook R 13 CB5-312T-K56E MTK MT8173
Google Chromebooks are devices capable of coping with consumers’ need for a terminal with small dimensions. It is using mainly via an internet connection and at a low cost. The one proposed by Acer has a 13-inch display with Full HD resolution. It has equal to 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, therefore suitable not only for working. But also for viewing videos via the YouTube or Netflix platform, for example.
The amount of RAM is appropriate. Which is 4 GB and the storage space is also above average, 64 GB on eMMC flash memory. This has double the standard found today on Chromebooks of the same price range.
The processor is also excellent, a quad-core clocking at 2.1 GHz. It is revealing itself to an incredibly new product capable of using or different applications. This is not just for simple online browsing. To find out where to buy the Acer Chromebook, all you have to do is click on the link below.
- Price : Although it is a Chromebook with remarkable features, it has a low price. An excellent choice for those who don’t want to spend too much.
- Full HD : If you also use your PC for leisure and love to watch movies and follow your favorite TV series via video streaming applications such as Netflix, the Full HD display will allow you to maintain high viewing quality.
- RAM : With 4GB of RAM, you won’t have to worry about frequent slowdowns or even system crashes during your most intensive browsing sessions.
- Play Store : According to users, it is not possible to download third-party applications through the Play Store, so you can only count on services that can be reached from the Chrome browser.
Guide to buying a good laptop
If you know of purchasing a Chromebook. But you don’t know where to start. The best way to approach the expense in an informed manner is to evaluate your needs. Chromebooks are by nature portable computers that using mainly in online mode. Therefore connected to the internet. If you often find yourself without a wireless connection. Then they may not be the most suitable notebooks for you. On the other hand, they are an excellent choice if you often use them at work, at university, at home. In any case, you always carry them with you to places where Wi-Fi is never missing. I hope you will get know what is a chromebook?
Since they are all equipped with a Google operating system, called Chrome OS. They do not allow the installation of external programs or applications. Some do not even have the Play Store to download additional apps. So you will have to work with the Google suite. Which still proves nourished as far as it is about sending e-mails.