While the Presto 03430 oven might look small and compact, it is incredibly powerful. It saves electricity since you don’t have to wait until it warms up. Presto Pizzazz is a well-known name on the market. If you consider yourself a true fan of pizza, you might already know the Presto brand. This American company has been feeding our children and teenage ninja turtles delicious Italian food since 1905. Though this oven is compact, the quality is high. Here is to know about Baking Pizza in Presto 03430 Oven:-
Details on Presto Pizzazz 03430
The oven weighs 8 lbs. It is 16 inches long, 14 inches wide, and 10 inches high. You can easily hide the device in an empty cupboard if you have one, or just put it under the table. The pizza plate and electrical machine are separate and must be folded before you start baking. Pizza plates can handle pizzas from 7 inches up to 12 inches. Although 7-inch pizza is a one-bite option, you still can make several of them with different flavors. After you are done decorating pizza and adding a generous amount of cheese on top of it, put it on the plate. The plate will rotate on the grill, baking the pizza evenly.
Another thing you have to know about this oven is that you don’t need to use it only for pizza. You may try to cook other products there. Yet, who cares about pies and cakes if you have pizza in front of you?
How It Works
Here is a quick step-by-step guide for you:
- Plug the oven into the socket;
- Put the pizza on the plate. It heats right away. There is no warming period;
- Set the timer based on the width and length of the pizza;
- Watch your pizza baking right in front of you.
After the pizza is ready, the oven stops automatically. Even if you are not in the kitchen, you will be notified about it with a ring. Check your pizza, and if you want to give it extra minutes in the oven, just set the timer again.
5 Tips for Pizza Perfetta!
If you want to cook perfect pizza or, as called by the Italians, “pizza perfetta,” you have to follow some rules. They were made not to limit the creative soul of the pizzaiolo but to make everything even more delicious. Follow these simple but helpful recommendations:
- You have to pay attention to the cooking time of the top and bottom of the pizza. You can’t leave it half-baked and expect a crunchy crust or totally baked bottom. Set the timer calculating the weight, thickness, and diameter of your pizza. It can take up to 20-25 minutes with a pizza of 12 inches. Double-check the dough before you take away the plate with pizza;
- This pizza-making machine requires specific preparations. If you use fresh dough, it is recommended to bake the empty bottom with any toppings for the first 10 minutes before you add other elements;
- If you cook a frozen pizza, bake it for 2-3 minutes before adding more cheese so that it is already unfrozen and without ice;
- If you did not follow the previous advice, and the pizza turned into something soft due to the enormous amount of water, take it out of the oven and soak it with kitchen paper. Wait until it is dry again and continue the baking procedure;
- The more toppings you add, the more time you have to bake pizza. If you are going for Margherita or Cheese pizza, you don’t need much time to bake it. Meat pizza, Hawaiian, BBQ Chicken, and Buffalo pizza require extra time in the oven.
Tasting the Most Delicious Pizza
To make mouth-watering and delicious pizza, you don’t need to be a well-known chef. All you need is some inspiration and your favorite ingredients. The Presto 03430 oven can help you to make these dreams come true. It saves your time and money, while you enjoy a crunchy piece of freshly baked pizza with your friends. Pick the flavor you want to spend less than half of an hour in the kitchen.