Weddings are one of the most precious days in someone’s life. And as your big day comes nearer, you’d want to start shooting videos leading up to your special day. The only problem here is that you may not know where to start. It’s a good thing you’re in Austin because this city isn’t the best place to live in America for nothing!
Austin, Texas, comes with several beautiful, breathtaking places where you could shoot in. Capturing these places will make your video have the perfect touch of Texas!
Here are six places you can check out!
- The Lamar Street Bridge – This Bridge has a beautiful symmetrical structure that would look amazing in your videos. You can go over, under, or on it with your partner, and ask the crew to start filming!
- The Austin Skyline – A wedding video productions Austin TX style, would be ten times better with the view of the Austin Skyline. Try asking your video service if they can capture the look of the skyline together with the river while the city lights shine. It’ll be a breathtaking addition to your footage!
- Zilker Botanical Garden – Want to be one with nature? Try filming in this gorgeous garden! This 30-acre park can is inside the 350 acres, Zilker Park. It has a rose garden, a Japanese garden, and a waterfall. If you like this venue, try to schedule your wedding during springtime to have all the flowers in perfect bloom!
- McKinney Falls State Park – If you and your partner have the affinity for waterfalls, the McKinney Falls State Park is not too far away from downtown. You’ll be in awe with the massive flow of water from this park and teal table runner.
- 6th Street – Whether you’re a local in Austin or not, this place is a popular spot. And it’s a great area to shoot a video. Catch it in the early morning or at sunrise so there won’t be too many people in the area.
- The Driskill Hotel – This hotel is a classic historical landmark. Ask your wedding video production in Austin, TX to take a shot of you at the lobby, on the stairs, or at the bar. There’s even a horse carriage outside that screams classy!
- Red Bud Isle – If you and your partner have dogs and you want to take them with you at your shoot, this is the place to go! It’s a peaceful little island that comes with a dog park. You’ll have lots of space to run around with your dog and capture fun moments!
- Laguna Gloria Art Museum – A top-rated museum for its beautiful architecture, this museum is only a few minutes north of downtown. A lot of couples have also used this place as a wedding venue, so you might end up feeling the same when you get there.
Without a doubt, Austin has a wide range of attractions that you can visit. Some are just a few minutes away from each other, so you can even do a montage of you traveling to all of it.
These are only a few examples of the best spot where you can make your wedding video production. The best strategy would be to check them out for yourself to see if you love it.
Also Read: 10 Ways To Make Your Wedding Unique