Cricket is a popular sport in India. People of all age groups have been ardently following the sport over the last several decades. The popularity of cricket is unmatchable compared to other sports in India. Cricket is often considered a ‘religion’ in India and Indian cricketers are worshipped as gods. Cricket is a sport that unites the entire nation and people will never shy away from shouting at the top of their voices when it comes to supporting their favourite teams. The fondness for cricket runs deep in India’s culture and every person aspires to don an Indian jersey and represent the country at the international level. The craze for cricket in India is expected to grow in the coming years.
The craziness for cricket has completely taken to a new level with the introduction of T20 cricket. T20 cricket has significantly changed the way fans engage with cricket. The fast-paced and entertaining format of the game has bought a new dimension to cricket, making it more interesting and appealing to wider audiences. The growth of T20 leagues around the world, including the Indian Premier League (IPL), Pakistan Super League (PSL), Caribbean Premier League (CPL), Lanka Premier League (LPL), Big Bash League (BBL) and to name a few have added another level of excitement for the fans.
About Fantasy Cricket
Due to the rising popularity of cricket, especially in T20 leagues, the sport has made its way to Fantasy Gaming platforms. With the advent of technology and the internet, the game of cricket has undergone significant changes over the last few years, especially the way people watch the game. The introduction of Fantasy Cricket has added another layer of exhilaration for the fans as it helps them to get more involved in the game rather than being mere spectators of the sport. Fantasy Cricket came into existence over a decade and a half ago, but it became popular over the last few years. The platform witnessed an enormous rise in the number of users playing the game since 2020. With an upward trend in popularity and demand expected in the coming years.
Fantasy Cricket platform where the fans can create a fantasy team of real-life players to participate in a contest or a league. Fantasy Cricket is an opportunity for players to unleash their passion for the sport while playing. Additionally, fans can make the best use of their knowledge and understanding of the game in order to defeat their opponents and win exciting cash rewards in Fantasy Cricket. Fantasy Cricket has spread its wings wide in the last few years. Today, there are several Fantasy Cricket apps and websites that have been catering to their users a unique experience of watching the game.
The Necessities of Playing Fantasy Cricket
Playing fantasy cricket is easy. All you need to do is to pick a team from the pool of 22 players belonging to two different teams participating in a real-world match. In your team, you need to have at least four batters, a wicketkeeper, two all-rounders and four bowlers. Make sure that you pick the players based on their recent performances rather than merely relying on their stats. Moreover, selecting the players requires a lot of knowledge as choosing the right team would earn you points and thus, allow you to win the competition that you participated in. Strategic decisions also need to be taken when it comes to the pitch and weather conditions. Pitch and weather conditions will have a huge role to play in the match as they might decide the outcome of the match.
Fantasy Cricket apps allow you to use 100 credit points to choose the players for your team. The maximum number of players you can pick from a team is seven. The main objective of the game is to beat your opponents by winning more points. If you top the leaderboard at the end of the contest or league, then you would receive exciting cash rewards. The more you play fantasy cricket, the more you will become the master in it. The initial job would be to learn about every player and play some cricket matches in order to understand how Fantasy Cricket works.
How One Can Make Predictions in Fantasy Cricket?
An in-depth knowledge and understanding of cricket are essential to become the master of trade in Fantasy Cricket. Oftentimes, players do make silly mistakes for their random decisions and thus suffer at the hands of their opponents. Making predictions in fantasy cricket is fun and rewarding. Here are some tips that might help you to make accurate predictions:
- The first step to mastering the art of making predictions in fantasy cricket is to know the players inside out. Always give additional thought to yourself about the players you are looking to invest in. You need to know the strengths and weaknesses of a certain player, their past performances, and their current form.
- Always study the pitch and weather conditions before making predictions. Pitch and weather conditions may have a significant impact on the game. You need to know whether the pitch is going to favour batsmen or bowlers and if there is likely to be any rain or wind that could affect the match.
- Always keep updated about the latest news and developments around the match. You need to keep an eye on the team news before making any predictions. If a player is injured or benched, then it could affect the outcome of the game.
- Choose your Captain and Vice-captain wisely in your team. Captain would earn 2x points as compared to any other player in the team, while Vice-captain earns 1.5x points. Therefore, if a Captain, as well as Vice-captain, have a good match, then you will naturally gain an advantage over your opponents.
- Importantly, always take a look at the team you have selected following the toss. There could be some enforced changes that might be revealed during the toss. Therefore, your playing XI could be affected because of the absence of those players. So it is advised to wait for the toss and then put out your best 11.
- Always try to use your instinct rather than relying on data and statistics of the team and the players. While it’s important to use data and statistics, sometimes your instincts can be just as important. So, trust your gut and make a bold prediction if you feel strongly about it.
Fantasy Cricket is here to stay and is expected to attract more and more people in the coming years. Fantasy cricket is constantly evolving and the integration of new features will make the game more engaging and enjoyable for the fans. Overall, the future of Fantasy Cricket looks bright with increased participation and technological advancements.