Eid is around the corner, and we all know how exciting this festival is. Apart from all the other arrangements you make for this festival, the shopping for your Eid attire is left. It is your special day, and you want to look fabulous on this very day. We know you’re thinking of something that should be stunning and bring lots of compliments from your relatives on the dressing style. How about considering Anarkali suits for this occasion? These are the trendiest attires that have been reining the fashion magazines for years. So, if you want to look elegant and celebrate on your festival day, get one of these styles and Anarkali Suit Designs.
- The minimalist Anarkali Suit Designs – The Anarkali actually looks elegant in itself as the pattern it is presented in. So even if you don’t do a lot of work on it or consider going for vibrant colours, you’re going to look really elegant in it. You can keep it simple with just the flair and fabric, creating the magic for you. Pair it with minimum, tiny and delicate jewellery, and you won’t want anything else to look fabulous at your festival.
- The single coloured magic – Instead of mixing and co-relating the shades, consider going for the single shade for your Anarkali suit. You can pick it in light shades of pastel or darker tones like royal blue or black! You can contrast it with some elegant jewellery pieces and with stunning heels of the same shade. You know the effect when you pair it with a subtle festive make-up look!
- The embroidered cotton Anarkali suits –Anarkali is even in cotton material has the power to look elegant and stunning. The wide flair of the attire makes you look all the more fascinating. Now when you pick this Anarkali in lovely colours and even opt for delicate or heavy embroidery, it will be even more appealing. You can wear such cotton Anarkalis to your work and formal Eid functions at the office with heavy jhumkas, sober flats and a sling bag to complete the look perfectly.
- Heavily worked Anarkalis – Anarkalis are impressive and perfect for Eid party wear! You can dress in them for your wedding day as well. You can consider going for zardozi work and even mirror embedded Anarkali suits for such special occasions. You can select the type of celebrated heels and elaborate jewellery over them to make it look more enchanting. A great looking arm candy with this Anarkali suit will make you look out of the world!
- Anarkali suits with jacket – If you feel more stylish and want to slay this in this dress at Eid parties and events, then go for Anarkali suits with jackets or shrugs. With the Anarkali suits, even the jacket can be heavily worked, and you can skip the dupatta because of the jacket if you like! This type of Anarkali suits looks good with a pair of mules and heavy jhumkas, and a chic purse!
Now that you know about these varied styles of Anarkali suits, you can try getting these for your Eid and look fabulous during this festive season.