Instagram is a social media giant where millions of people share their photos and videos each day. When you visit your Instagram feed, you will find a variety of pictures from the scenic views of mountains, to the stunning buildings of New York.
Why is there a need to save the photos?
When you come across so many pictures, you are automatically compelled to store some of them on your mobile. You might want to save the images to create a unique photo album, or you want to store the images for important information. In this article, I have mentioned three ways, which can be used to store Instagram photos quickly and conveniently.
Different Ways to Store the Images:
Storing pictures from Instagram is not as simple as you might be thinking. Because, if you right-click on an Instagram photo, then you will not see any option of saving the image. This is because Instagram protects individual rights and does not allow you to save someone’s picture. However, there are still various ways to store the photos from Instagram by employing third-party apps. Multiple apps are also used frequently to buy Instagram followers. Here is a list of different methods:
● Save the pictures through screenshots
● Save the pictures through a website
● Save the pictures through the Android apps
Let’s discuss each of the ways in detail.
1. Save the Pictures through Screenshot:
This method is probably the simplest way to transfer elegant Instagram photos to your camera roll. Here is a step- by- step guide to execute this process:
● Log in to your Instagram account.
● Look for the photo you want to save.
● Just take the screenshot of the image from your mobile.
● After taking the screenshot, you have to crop the image to erase irrelevant things in the pictures.
● Now the picture would be saved to the camera roll of your mobile.
2. Save the Pictures through a Website:
Another convenient way to download photos from Instagram is by using some websites or third-party apps. Follow the below steps to store the photos to your camera roll by using a website.
● Log in to your Instagram account and head to the picture you want to save.
● Copy the link/URL of the image by clicking on the three dots from the menu.
● Open your browser, visit this website, and paste the link of the image into the box.
● Click on the download button and then, click download picture to save the image.
● Your desired picture will be stored in the gallery of your mobile. The main advantage of this method is that it does not reduce the quality of the image.
3. Save the Pictures through an App:
Another approach to download the photos is through an android app. Follow the below steps to do so:
● Go to play store on your android device and Install Instasave App.
● After installing it, log in to your Instagram account and go to the image you want to save.
● Click on the three dots and copy Share URL.
● Open the Instasave app and paste the copied link there.
● After pasting the URL, you will see your image in the Instasave.
● Click on the download icon to save it to your camera roll.
Instagram is strict in its rules, and the third party apps do not always work. However, you can shuffle the apps and websites to accomplish your task. Ask in comments if you have any problem regarding the methods as mentioned above.