History of Urdu Softwares:
At the start Urdu web sites were not more than individual webpages with few sheets devoted to Urdu rhymes, most of them offered Urdu in Classical context. On the 10th of May in 1994 a new platform for the Urdu language was introduced when Zaffar Kazmi started his poetry rhymes. In June 1997, Shahbaz Chaudhry recommended by utilizing an accurate Kind Urdu typeface to create Urdu websites.
Afterward, Naseem Amjad introduces a software named as Urdu Nigaar specifically for generating Urdu websites. In earlies 1998, Ali Hasnain Shah investigated with Vibrant Typeface Expertise named by Microsoft as “Open Type” to generate Urdu websites for which users were not required to install Urdu fonts in their system. He utilized the typeface called as Urdu khat-e-naqsh.
An authentic Nastaleeq typing style was introduced by an Indian Company termed as InPage. It practices a band-founded scheme established by Mirza Ahmed Jamil. In this scheme, all probable Urdu lyrics are deposited in altered typeface documents. When consumers write in context, it is coordinated with prevailing documents, and an authentic Nastaleeq version is achieved on the monitor. Furthermore, the tie scheme halts consumers from just bootlegging and adding context into a new solicitation. The single method to transfer Urdu context shaped by the previous types of InPage is to create a picture document 
Download the software here https://atozsofts.com/software/inpage_free_download/ before reading InPage is known as a work station and sheet outline software for different languages like Pashto, Persian, Balochi, Arabic and many others that were primarily introduced in 1994. It is basically utilized for generating sheets in Urdu by using Nastaliq (a dangling script writing) format of Arabic calligraphy.
Before the advent of this software, “Noori” format of Nastaliq, had been primarily generated for a numerical typography (typeface) in 1981 with the teamwork of Mirza Ahmed Jamil (as scriptwriter) to type separated characters operated via keyboard (previously known as Monotype Corp.), put up with two issues in 1990s which are mentioned below:
- Its unavailability on customary stages, for example, Mac and Windows
- Non-WYSIWYG type of script record, however, the manuscript generated by guidelines in Monotype’s trademarked sheet depiction language.
An accounting back page launched by Indian’s generated group gives the proposal for Accounting back page in 1994 controlled by Rarendra Singh and Vijay Gupta, along with the teamwork of a United Kingdom enterprise known as Multilingual Solutions directed by Kamran Rouhi, generated a software named as InPage for newspaper industry of Pakistan, who up till that period had been utilizing a huge partnerships of scriptwriter to jot down the last moment improvements to context generated using Monotype’s proprietary scheme. The Noori Nastaliq typography was approved for InPage from typing separated words via keyboard so that it can be utilized as the central Urdu typeface, together with forty additional non-Nastaliq.
InPage is used in lots of Computers of Pakistan and India (mostly prohibited bootlegged account). Its been extensively promoted and wholesaled officially in the United Kingdom and India meanwhile in 1994.
InPage has been utilized for a varied range of printing necessities fluctuating from full obligation sheets designs for Magazines, Books, newspaper and so on approximately from simple projects for flyers and salutation postcards. From the past few years, InPage become recognized as the No. 1 software package in this marketplace section. A few of the important structures that have made InPage prevalent with its workers are given below:
- Scriptwriting style through Nastaliq typeface under the supervision of Nastaliq writing.
- Managing all Persian Arabic writings properly, precisely and artistically.
- Ease of combining these languages with English and many others.
- Ease of usage and Consistent MS Windows boundary with maintenance for all MS Windows standards.
- Complete accompaniment of Sheet Design characteristics containing Sheets, text runaround, images, text boxes, and many refined typographic devices.
- Spelling checker for Urdu and English (both UK and US English language.
- Programmed Kerning in Nastaliq script in order to eliminate additional interword gap to provide a script writing format viewpoint to the manuscript
- Programmed Kashida attachments for Arabic typestyle
- Spelling Checker for both Urdu and English languages
- Count words with great accuracy for the particular textbox
- Manage contents table and Indexing of English and Urdu manuscript
- Wrap words of context round Spherical items
- The distinctive feature of pasting relevant context
- Turning of typescript at any desired viewpoint
- Categorization of English and Urdu context
- Precisely Drag and Drop of context 
- Check relevancy/irrelevancy of context cases
- Generate programmed streaks amongst columns
- Provide round context boxes
- Unique shapes/outlines of Margins
- Exceptional styles
- Replacement of objects at any desired viewpoint
- Has polygon device
- Alternation of image cases and images
- Alignment and non-alignments of substances
- Comprehensive provision for OLE as consumer
- Being an OLE Server Comprehensive provision for inpage.
- Illumination and Disparity management of images
- Provide reflection of images
- Positioning images with high efficiency
- Provide screening of images before they are opened.
- Generate CMYK Tint Parting by spreading the sheet as CMYK EPS folder
- Provide the best translation of Hazargi, Kashmiri Kurdish and Pashtu, languages
- Give well-defined control panels for several consumers
- Give excellent provision for CMYK tints.
- The programmed holdup for brochures document
- Generate over and above one standby document
- Multiple boundary/streaks designs
- Wide range provision for introducing OLE (object linking and embedding) entities
- Provide several writing styles