Among all the mobile phone manufacturers, Oppo has created a niche for itself by pioneering new technological advancements in smartphone cameras. Being the first brand to offer 16MP front cameras, Oppo will make your selfie stand out unlike any other. For the last 10 years, the company has invested time and money to give you the best, most beautiful shots.
It blends state-of-the-art hardware with powerful artificial intelligence algorithms to give you vibrant, natural, mesmerizing pictures. But Oppo has more to offer you than just awesome camera technology. For instance, the VOOC charging technology, which can give you charge enough for 2 hours talk-time in just 5 minutes, was pioneered by Oppo. So, if you are looking for something powerful, unique and chic, go ahead and browse the range of Oppo smartphones.
You can get a great deal on your Oppo smartphone when you shop at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. Shopping here is easy and convenient. Simply use your EMI Network Card and take home your exciting brand new Oppo smartphone on easy EMIs starting from Rs.999! Purchasing your product here gives you the advantage of getting it on No Cost EMI. This means that you will not have to pay a rupee over the purchase price! With financing of up to Rs.4 lakh, you are sure to get an Oppo mobile with the camera specifications and features you were looking for without a worry about the price since you can repay in easy installments from 3 to 24 months.
The EMI Network has over 1 million products for you to choose from. With over 60,000 partner sellers spread over 1,300 cities across the country, it also has a strong pan-India presence. Bajaj Finserv has over 2 crores registered members, and with minimal documentation, getting onboard with them is easy! However, if aren’t a member and do not yet have an EMI Network Card, simply avail of in-store financing and the store representative will get you set up quickly.
So, without further delay, here are some stylish Oppo smartphones you don’t want to miss out on.
Oppo F9 Pro on EMI Starting from Rs.1,599
- Camera: Front camera: 25MP, Back camera: 16MP and 2MP, Bokeh mode
- Performance: RAM: 6GB, OS: ColorOS 5.2, based on Android 8.1, ROM: 64GB, Processor: Octa-Core MTK P60, Battery: 3500mAh
- Display: Screen size: 6.3-inch, Resolution: 2340×1080 pixels, Features: 16.7 million colours, multi-touch capacitive screen
- Important specifications: Sensors: E-compass, light, proximity, G/acceleration, Colours: Sunrise red, Twilight blue, Starry purple, Charging: VOOC Flash Charge,
- Weight, Dimensions and Connectivity: Weight: 169g, Dimensions: 156.7×74.0x7.9mm, SIMs: dual nano-SIM, Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, OTG
- Armed with VOOC technology, this phone can be charged up in minutes, and 5 minutes of charge is capable of giving you up to 2 hours of talk-time. Further, the VOOC car charger allows you to re-charge your phone on the go!
- The dual rear camera on this mobile allows you to add depth of field effect to all your clicks. Focus in on just what you want by using the Bokeh effect and shoot amazing photos. Added to this, the 25MP front camera ensures that you get a vibrant, stimulating shot each time you click a selfie.
- This phone has an FHD boundless display that offers 90.8% screen area. So, you can enjoy your movies and games on this screen without interruption at all times.
Oppo F7 on EMI starting from Rs.1,666
- Camera: Front camera: 25MP, Back camera: 16MP and 2MP, supports LED Flash
- Performance: RAM: 4GB/6GB, OS: ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1, ROM: 64GB/ 128GB, Processor: Octa-Core MTK P60, Battery: 3400mAh
- Display: Screen size: 6.2-inch, Resolution: 2280×1080 pixels, Features: 16 million colours
- Important specifications: Sensors: Magnetic induction, light, proximity, G/acceleration, gyro, Colours: red, silver, diamond black
- Weight, Dimensions and Connectivity: Weight: 158g, Dimensions: 156×75.3.x7.8mm, SIMs: dual nano-SIM, Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, OTG
- The Oppo F7 features a first-class 25MP camera. The camera is further aided by artificial intelligence technologies. These technologies use algorithms that tailor-make the image in every click to suit the human eye. Courtesy of this feature, you can now have impressive, natural looking selfies and photos in every click.
- The advanced AI Recognition Technology allows for a quick facial unlock. This technology, which checks for 128 recognition points gives you a deeper level of security compared to your regular PIN code.
- Available in red, silver and diamond black colors, the glossy back cover of this mobile is sure to make you stand out!
OPPO A3s on EMI starting from Rs.999
- Camera: Front camera: 8MP, Back camera: 13MP and 2MP, supports LED Flash
- Performance: RAM: 2GB/3GB, OS: ColorOS 5.1, ROM: 16GB/32GB, Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, Battery: 4230mAh
- Display: Screen size: 6.2-inch, Resolution: 1520×720 pixels, Features: 16 million colours multi-touch capacitive screen
- Important specifications: Sensors: E-compass, light, proximity, G, accelerometer, Colours: dark purple, red
- Weight, Dimensions and Connectivity: Weight: 168g, Dimensions: 156.2×75.6.x8.2mm, SIMs: dual nano-SIM, Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, OTG
- The OPPO A3s comes loaded with a big battery. This battery offers enough juice so that you can play games and still take you through to the next day without a hitch.
- The dual rear camera on OPPO A3s enables you to take portrait photos easily. Further, the AI technology enabled selfie camera recognizes facial characteristics and beautifies your face uniquely for each shot.
- Alongside this, the ‘Music-party’ feature helps boost volumes when in a group. Simply open up the hotspot and within moments you will be playing the same track that your friend is!
Savor and enjoy the best moments of the season with a chic Oppo phone. Get your hands on an outstanding selfie camera smartphone. To get started, check out your pre-approved offer from Bajaj Finserv. This will give you an instant approval on financing and access to a range of other customized deals. Go get started now, and complete your shopping by checking out mobile cases, screen guards, and other smartphone accessories you may have in mind.