Technology has become an essential part of our daily lives and undoubtedly, people want much advancement in technology with the passage of time. They want something light-weight but useful in a working mechanism that can make their life comfortable. Pico Projector is one of the latest inventions as a computer display device and also known as a handheld projector, mini beamer & pocket projector, etc. It has got popularity among people because of its outstanding digital view.
It is specially developed for those who want to accommodate display screen on a wall or nearby surface through mobile phones, digital cameras and PDA (Personal Digital Assistant). The primary characteristic of this mobile projector is to permit a clear view of numerous viewing surfaces. The stunning technology features are involved in this mini projector such as laser or LED light sources, scanning implementation, electronics impartment, combiner optic, and long-lived battery. These are also included in the functions of the Pico Projectors and each function works fabulously according to the user’s requirement.
Working – Pico Projector
Such technology is used in this mini projector that gives relaxation to its users because it eliminates the need for the lamp as a laser LED light is introduced in an effective way. It is available in different sizes and shapes that can easily attach to your smartphone or mobile device. It is brilliantly convenient for those who want to share photos or watch videos with their friends by transforming the content directly from their cell or tablet on a flat surface or wall. When it is attached to your smartphone, its electronic system converts the image into electronic signals and then drive to interchange in Laser light to display on the surface. The color schemes of multiple images are divided into different paths and combiner optic helps to combine these paths into one path for a clear view. However, all these functions are responsible for intensifying this handheld device.
Top 10 Pico Projectors
This handheld device is liked by users and after customer’s reviews, different types of Pico projectors are released with multiple but extraordinary functions. Some of the most popular mini projectors according to reviewscon.com are listed below:
- AAXA HD Pico – also known as Micro LED Projector. The brightest mini projector in the marketplace.
- Miroir M20 – lamp life is 20,000 hours and resolution is 640*360. Also small in size but the video quality is not so good.
- ASUS ZenBeam E1 – Resolution is 854*480 and lamp life is 30,000 hours. USB, HDMI or mini-jack connectors are available.
- Philips Pico PPX4010 – small is the size and effective in use.
- LG Minibeam PH550G – small in size and can easily be carried by anyone.
- Epson EB-S41 – it’s the best projector in size as well as quality.
- Optoma ML750e – it’s not quite small in size as its weight is 380g. But it considered as the most vigorousPico projector.
- ASUS ZenBeam Go E1Z – its lamp life is also 30,000 hours and video quality is good.
- Sony MP-CD1 – outstanding display quality and lamp life are no more than 50,000 hours.
- RIF6 CUBE Pico Projector – Small in size and can easily slip in your bag.
Many wireless Pico Projectors are also available in the market that can easily fit even in your hand or bag with amazing video or audio quality and different portable connectors. You can utilize any of them according to your needs and enjoy yourself with your friends without carrying any heavyweight products.