There are a number of things you need to consider when buying a new laptop, such as the size, the weight, the memory, and the CPU. These decisions all depend on what you are using your laptop for.
To help you make an informed decision on which laptop to buy, we’ve compiled a list of the very best laptops for 2019 that aren’t too expensive.
5 Best Laptops for 2019 That Won’t Break the Bank
Finding a laptop that is budget friendly and performs well isn’t an easy mission, especially if you don’t know what all the different specifications and features mean.
So if you are searching for the best budget laptop then check out our list now:
1. Apple MacBook Pro 15-Inch
At the top end of our price range, we have the Apple MacBook Pro 15-Inch (2018) which costs $2,799.00 from Apple. Depending on your financial situation, this laptop could be the one for you.
Why is this laptop in our best laptop reviews article? The Apple MacBook has:
- An excellent battery life
- A Core i9 processor
- Comes in a sleek and thin design
- A beautiful display with automatic color-temperature adjustment
- Plenty of storage: 2TB storage capacity, 32GB RAM
This laptop is ideal for creative professionals.
2. Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model
The Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model (2019) is ideal for gamers. For $2,449,000 you get:
- Portable and slim design
- A laptop that can handle over 60 frames per second while gaming with its RTX 2070 Max-Q GPU
- 144Hz display that benefits from high frame rates
- RGB keyboard backlighting
- A good battery life
If your budget isn’t this high, but you still want a decent gaming laptop, then check out these other best gaming laptops under $800.
3. Asus Chromebook C523
The Asus Chromebook C523 is the best budget laptop, so it is ideal for students. For $255.99, you can get:
- A large screen Chromebook
- A sleek and part-aluminum design
- A comfortable keyboard and touchpad
- A storage capacity of 64GB
Looking for an engineering specific laptop? Discover these best laptops for engineering students now.
4. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (2018) is easy to carry around due to its weight of only 249 pounds. This laptop is ideal for business users and includes:
- A thin and light design
- A lightweight and portable laptop
- Good battery life and quick charging
- A storage capacity of 512GB
5. Dell XPS 13 (9380)
The Dell XPS 13 is ideal for the style conscious and power users who want a laptop that effortlessly combines:
- A compact and classy design
- A beautiful rose gold and white color scheme
- A 4K screen
- A storage capacity of 1TB
- An Intel Core i7 processor
This ultraportable laptop weighs only 2.7 pounds and costs $1,999.99.
Do Your Research
Hopefully, our recommendations for the best laptops for 2019 gave you some valuable insight and helped you choose the best pc laptop for you. Remember to do your research on different laptops and shop around for the best price too!
We believe in a safe digital world, so get your free VPN now.