If you’re looking to start a business, you might want to consider gaming startups. The video game industry is huge and growing rapidly. It’s not surprising that there are many exciting opportunities for entrepreneurs within the space.
Even ninjacasino.com started off as a gaming startup and has gone on to become a success story. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the reasons why we love gaming startups so much!
1. Gaming startups are a great investment opportunity
Investment opportunities in gaming startups have been on the rise. Investment has risen by an average of $500 million per year since 2013! This is great news for investors and also entrepreneurs who might be starting a business in video games. There are many different ways to invest in gaming startup companies including equity investments, convertible notes, and crowdfunding.
2. There is an increasing demand for gaming products and services worldwide
This industry is predicted to have significant growth. Though the largest percentages of gamers are male, females have also been involved in gaming in large numbers. Additionally, the average age of a video game player is 31 years old. There’s no need to worry about this industry being dominated by children.
3. The growth of mobile games has been explosive and will continue to grow
The growth of mobile gaming has been explosive and will continue to grow with the rise of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR). Moreover, increasingly powerful devices, which have been largely confined to a handful of handsets for decades but are now appearing across almost every device type imaginable
4. Games are an escape from reality
Games let you live your fantasies without any consequences, and this is a hugely appealing concept to gamers. Companies also explore more immersive storytelling techniques, making the games easier to play and more appealing to newcomers. There is also a wide spectrum of games from which gamers can choose.
5. Gaming creates room for socializing
Games provide an opportunity for people to interact with each other in different ways:
- Collaborating on puzzles
- Exchanging items through trades,
- Chatting with each gamer from different backgrounds.
6. You can make earn while playing video games
There are many ways to make money playing video games, including the following:
- Streaming your gameplay on Twitter or YouTube
- Doing sponsored content for gaming brands as an influencer in a marketing agency
- Building a social media presence that turns into brand sponsorship opportunities.
You can also make money by:
- Writing guides for games on the internet and selling them at affordable prices.
- Working in marketing and advertising for game companies
- Participating in video game events like Esports tournaments.