On the other hand, you should never split two 10’s because your hand is worth 20, which is a very good hand that only blackjack can beat. Whatever the dealer’s card is, it’s a hand you should hold. The same goes for a double 6. Indeed, the 6 is the worst hand in blackjack, splitting it will give you two 6’s, so it’s better to keep a twelve, it’s not very good but it’s always better. This blog will discuss the main principles of basic Blackjack technique.
Also, never split a double 5 or a double 6. You can refer to the reference chart below which includes all the statistics needed to win at online blackjack. Keep it with you so that you can find the right play and strategy, located at the intersection of your hand and the dealer’s hand.
Regarding splitting cards when you get two of a kind, the tips are as follows:
- If you get a pair of twos, a pair of threes or a pair of sevens, then split them if the dealer’s score is between 2 and 7, otherwise just draw an extra card.
- If you get a pair of 4’s, split them if the dealer’s score is between five and six, otherwise, just draw an extra card.
- If you get a pair of 5’s or a pair of 10’s, don’t split them.
- If you get a Pair of 6s, share it if the dealer’s score is between 2 and 6, otherwise just draw an extra card.
- If you get a Pair of Aces or a Pair of Eights, split them in any case.
- If you get a pair of nines, split them if the dealer’s score is between 2 and 6 or if it is 8 or 9, otherwise just stand pat and don’t take any extra cards.
Basic blackjack, how does it work?
Most often this blackjack strategy is presented in a table format. The vertical column on the left shows all the hands you (the player) can receive and the top row shows the various visible cards the dealer receives. The box at the junction of the two will tell you what action to take to have the best chance of winning the hand.
Whether your choice is motivated by the game provider you like (such as Netent, Playtech or others) or by the type of blackjack variant that appeals to you the most. The advantage of playing free online blackjack is that you can switch from one game to another without any pressure since you are not putting your money at risk. The advantage of playing free online blackjack is that you can switch from one game to another without any pressure, since you are not putting your money at risk, so you can test the graphics, the tables and the different blackjack variants with complete peace of mind before choosing the game and the free slots on line where you want to bet your money and try to win the jackpot.