There are lots of simulator games available online but the Sims 4 is one of the bestselling among others PC simulator game. The Sims 4 belongs to EA Games and was released in 2014 it has won millions of hearts of simulator game lovers and broke its own previous records. The best part is that you don’t need a high-end PC to play these games and don’t need to be a core gamer, as it is a very simple game to play for kids to adults.
You are allowed to create simulated characters with various personalization features and craft homes to live. In the Sims 4 the SIMs are smarter than before as they have emotions based on the environment and activities and able to change it according to the gaming situation. The multitasking ability makes the game more advanced in comparison to other previous versions and able to manage several tasks at the same time such as having food while watching TV or having a conversation with others.
Crafting house for your SIMs to live is quite easy as there are Sims 4’s building tools available for the purpose which makes the task fun. You can customize home size by push and pull walls which are a new feature available only on the latest Sims 4. Building bars, clubs, gyms, and communities are easier than before. There are some other Sims 4 building features available in the latest version and those are the adjustable function of Rounded decks and roof placements.
sims 4 free download full version pc windows 7, 8, 10
The new Sims 4 is expanded with three types of expansions:
- New expansion pack, add new objects along with these extensive options for new gaming experience.
- New objects and interactions based on a particular theme.
- New staff pack expansion adds new objectives.
You can easily update the game online and it is updated in the interval of 1 month which add new game plays and objectives.
The brand new Sims 4 supports all the major platforms such as Windows, Android and Mac but it has some pros and cons which is discussed below:
- Comparatively faster and smoother in performance than its previous version
- Multitasking feature allows you to do multiple tasks at the same time and makes the game play more realistic.
- Easy search buy mode catalogue
- Semi-open neighbourhood allows fast performance while still letting Sims wander from home
- Monthly updates are free and you can upgrade the game with new objectives and content.
- Supernatural SIMs making the game really fun to play.
- Closed world option forces some SIMs to lose their gaming progress while another SIM visits another part of the world
- Empty slots for making buildings are limited
- Enough game play options are not available as players don’t have the ability to control things like townie generation, full story progression, and so on.
- There is no official custom content creation tool available in the new Sims 4 and players need to install third party applications to do the same.
- The emotion system of Sims have some drawbacks as it is completely unbalanced parody due to too many events, gaming objectives and actions that give happy modules and there being no booster emotion for negative moods.
Features of the New Sims 4 PC Game
- Best simulation game for PC.
- Amazing and finest video and graphics quality
- Can play at any time even when you are eating or traveling
- Got good reviews and rating from the gaming community
- New lucrative features make the game fun to play for everyone
Sims 4 pc requirements
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.0 GHz Dual-Core required if using integrated graphics)
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1300 or Intel GMA X4500
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE HDD: 40 GB
- DirectX: 9.0 version
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750 or AMD Athlon X4
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7,8, or 8.1
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or better
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE HDD: 40 GB
- DirectX: 11.0 version
- First, setup downloads from above link.
- Run it and install it.
- Wait for installation progress.
- Restart your PC and open it.
- Play it and it’s done and enjoy.