A single cup of coffee contains daily recommended amount of things.How to Be a Coffee Expert. More than 2.25 billion cups of coffee and espresso are consumed around the world every single day. You may love coffee, but are you sure you know everything about it? Here’s a list of interesting facts about the most popular drink worldwide
1. Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world, second only to oil
2. Some Scientists have expressed that coffee could replace fossil fuels because of their Combustibility
3. Coffee comes from bright red berries, whose seeds are made into coffee beans by roasting them until they pop.
4. Coffee was discovered by ethiopians when their goats started dancing after eating coffee beans
5. High Doses of Caffeine can cause Hallucinations
6. A lethal dose of coffee is about 100 cups
7. The word Coffee comes from the arabic word qahhwat al-bun, which means Wine of the Bean
8. A 2009 Study showed that moderate coffee drinkers have a 65% less chance of developing Alzheimer’s Disease, Moderate coffee drinking being 3-5 cups per day.
9. Coffee grows only in a certain Latitudinal range, called the coffee belt
10. Hawaii is the only US state that grows Coffee
What is the best coffee machine for your lifestyle? It all depends on how many cups do you drink and what features you can’t live without. You can a grab a hot cup and go or take the time to grind your own beans, one cup at a time
For the serious coffee enthusiast we have the Delonghi ECAM 45.760 Eletta. It is a beautiful bean to cup machine with almost every coffee option including the very popular flat white.Most importantly its self cleaning! Perfect for those busy mornings
Coffee has positive effect on the human body:
Activates the metabolism. Improves blood flow to the brain. Eliminates fatigue. Relieves stress, improves mood. Eliminates drowsiness. Soothes pain, including headache. Helps with diarrhea, poisoning . Enhances the excretion of urine.
Coffee with sugar can turn you into a little genius for a while because the combination of caffeine and glucose activates certain sectors of your brain. The caffeine in coffee acts as a mild stimulant to the central nervous system. This neuronal activity triggers the release of the adrenaline, that will affect your body in several ways: your heartbeat increases, blood pressure rises, breathing tubes open up, sugar is released into the bloodstream for extra energy.
The caffeine can cure headaches and migraines. People are aware that caffeine is found in coffee, tea, soft drinks and chocolate, but may not know that caffeine is also contained in a variety of over the counter medications. That’s why it’s an ingredient in a lot of traditional pain relievers. – Coffee acts well as an anti-stress substance due to the release of dopamine and serotonin, which “trigger” a good mood. One cup, or even just the smell of coffee, can calm your nerves. This could explain a lower risk of depression among coffee drinkers.
Coffee can keep off and help you lose excess weight. It can temporarily suppress your appetite and may stimulate minimal calorie burning.