What is GMAT?
GMAT full form stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. It is a computer adaptive test, which is taken to assess the candidates who are willing to take admission in an MBA college or Business school. It serves a special purpose for medical schools around the world because unlike GRE, which is more general in nature, the GMAT is concentrated and targeted for the candidates who want to prove their management abilities and want to enroll into a business/management specific course. GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) is the managing body for the GMAT exam taken all over the world. In some remote areas where there are no internet or computer systems, a paper-based test is taken.
Candidates can do GMAT registration throughout the year. It can be done both online and offline mediums. You can book for GMAT anytime in the year but keep in mind the number of increasing applicants every year, you should be more pro-active while choosing the date and do it before a month or two. The equations further change during the peak seasons of November. Then, you will have to book for the GMAT exam 3 to 5 months before. Keep in mind that you can reappear for GMAT test only after 16 days of the first attempt.
How to Register for GMAT 2018 – 2019?
Here is Step-by-step information to GMAT Registration 2018
- Go to GMAT official website to register yourself. The official GMAT website is www.mba.com
- You can login to the website after making an account. After logging in, you will be asked to fill up your basic information such as name, address, contact details, etc.
- When you have filled up and verified all the details you will have to make an online payment on the payment page. You can pay GMAT fees as per your convenience via a Credit or Debit card, or net banking.
- Once you are done with your payment, you can log in and choose your GMAT test Centers and GMAT dates.
Other ways to GMAT Registration 2018:
1. GMAT Registration via Phone:
You can register from Phone for GMAT exam; it will cost you an extra surcharge of $10.
2. GMAT Registration via Post:
For the same amount of fees, you can register for GMAT exam through postal mail, too. The fees, in this case, will be paid by a bank cheque.
GMAT Exams Fees 2018:
GMAT exam fees worldwide are $250, there are other fees for rescheduling and phone registration special charges, which you should be knowing before you, register for GMAT.
|Service||GMAT Fees||INR values|
|GMAT fees in India||250 USD||17,717 INR|
|Change in date or GMAT Exam Center||50 USD||3544 INR|
|Change in Date or GMAT Exam Center before 7 days of exam||250 USD||17,717 INR|
|Surcharge in case of GMAT Registration via phone||10 USD||709 INR|
There are numerous ways to contact GMAT-MBA website if you have any doubt about GMAT registration and fees. Make sure you are well prepared and well informed before you start your GMAT 2018 Registration process and pay for the exam.