There can be different reasons why you may need a secure email providers. The main point is that you want to keep your online communication private. Let’s investigate some of the well-known and user-friendly services and check what security measures they have. In this article, you will know 5 Easy-to-use Secure Email Providers.
Utopia is a desktop app whose aim is to guarantee cybersecurity. It supports not only secure emails, but also instant messages, voice messages, group chats, news feeds, and channels. Moreover, the service has other built-in features, such as a secure internet browser and a wallet that allows mining and using cryptocurrency.
– You can create your own account without leaving any personal information like a phone number or other email address so that you remain fully anonymous.
– The system is decentralized and peer-to-peer, without any central server.
– All of your account’s data is stored on your device in an encrypted file using 256-bit AES encryption.
– Online messaging is protected by Curve25519 high-speed elliptic curve cryptography.
– Utopia is free and available on any desktop device.
Tutanota provides a mailbox, a calendar, notes, and cloud storage, encrypted by default. Even if you write to someone who uses not end-to-end encrypted email service your communication is still protected.
– Tutanota offers end-to-end encryption for the entire mailbox, two-factor authentication, and has an A+ SSL certificate.
– The service is created on an open source tool.
– It also implements DANE (DNS-based Authentification of Named Entities), the technology that protects user account from hacker attacks.
– It is for free for 1GB or €1 per month for additional premium features.
– Tutanota is available on every device, widely used by NGOs, journalists, and activists. It also has a special version for business.
SCRYPTmail was also designed to provide encrypted emailing and transferring files of any type even to not SCRYPTmail users still being sure that your privacy is respected.
– The service is open source and offers end-to-end encryption and two-factor authentication.
– All messages are front-encrypted, which means a readable text is never sent via the Internet.
– SCRYPTmail offers disposable email addresses. You can create them to register with an email address on a not trustworthy website. There is a possibility to delete this disposable address later or interchange it to your valid one.
– It is web-based and is available on any device that supports any usual browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.
– SCRYPTmail is not free, the fee is $2 per month for 300MB or $7 per month for 1GB.
CounterMail is another secure email provider. Despite a higher price and a little bit outdated design, it is well-known for its security features which can deal with most modern issues.
– CounterMail uses an Open PGP encrypted protocol with 4096 bits encryption keys to keep your data safe.
– It is 100% transparent about the way their security system works.
– It has a built-in feature against keyloggers.
– It has SSL-MITM (Man-In-The-Middle) protection, which keeps you safe from hacker attacks.
– You can check it for free, as it has a 1 week free trial period. The price depends on the available features and starts at $4.83 per month with 4 GB of storage.
– It is web-based and available on every device.
Hushmail service is truly user-friendly, you don’t need any special knowledge or skills to use it. It is web-based, but unfortunately, not available on Mac OS.
– Hushmail is an end-to-end encrypted email service that uses OpenPGP encryption. It is fully automatic, has an easy-to-use interface.
– You can send and receive secure emails to not-Hushmail users.
– It can be suitable both for business and for personal use.
– The service is web-based and the fee is $49.98 per year. Still, there is a 14-day free trial.
In the end, when it comes to online security and keeping your communication safe and private, there is a strong necessity to choose a secure email providers carefully and smb protocol . Choose the features that meet your needs most and consider which provider is better value for money.