Various models have arrived in this market segment, and it seems that there will be more shortly. As its name suggests, these are phones designed to play, as if they were a portable console, but maintaining the characteristics of a smartphone. Especially in this 2020, there have been many more phone options, mainly thought to play than in previous years, and we are going to share the best choices with you. We clarify that the list that we present below is in random order, and you can select the best cell phone for games according to your opinion. In this article, I’ll try to give a brief about the best gaming smartphones in 2020.
Getting know: The best cell phone for games in 2020
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 and black shark two pro
Xiaomi launched a new proposal for a cell phone gamer that comes under the name of “Xiaomi Black Shark 2,” the improved version of the Xiaomi black shark. The design is entirely daring, a gamer, when seeing it immediately, will feel identified by the back thanks to the retro illuminated letter. The details of the design and the incredible metal-polycarbonate materials carry a weight of 205 grams a little more substantial compared to its version from the previous year. It has FullHD + resolution with a frequency of 120 Hz much better than the previously mentioned mobile.
The most outstanding:
- For us, it is the best value for money gaming cell phone you can find today.
- It has an excellent 60 Hz Amoled screen (Very few have it) that allows you to put up to 10 fingers simultaneously on the screen. However, it lags behind the Rog phone two and the razer phone 2.
- We do not have a 3.5mm jack.
- So, our have no resistance to water.
- We have no NFC.
- They do not have wireless charging.
- Both versions are difficult to find (found in Spain).
Razer Phone 2
Razer’s phone, when it came out, was very talked-about in the market. Of course, it enters the top of gaming mobiles with the new version: the Razer Phone 2. This device launched to be the best cell phone for games of 2020. Hence, the design designed precisely to play in a much more comfortable way with the terminal. They acrificing the possibility of having a modern design.
The screen is what stands out the most from the terminal. The panel is 5.7 inches with IZGO technology in an 18: 9 format.
It has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, the Adreno 630 GPU, 8 GB of ram, 64 GB of internal storage expandable up to 2 TB, and 4,000 mAh of battery wireless charging.
It has a dual rear camera of 12 megapixels each off / 1.75 and f / 2.76, respectively, and the front is 8MP with 2.0 focal length.
The highlights of the terminal:
- Since you open the box, it feels like a mobile gamer; we have details even in the charger that we will like.
- The design feels very comfortable to hand, and we have a logo on the back that changes colors like a PC gamer, and we can adapt those colors to our liking. It is complete madness.
- The speed of the mobile is excellent. It is NOT the fastest on the market, but it does allow us to play any game on the play store.
- It has very exaggerated bezels that ultimately harm us when it comes to enjoying multi-content content.
- 64 GB internal is short for gaming. However, we have expansion mediating SD up to 2 TB.
- We don’t have a 3.5mm jack (it’s a painful spot).
Conclusion on the best cell phone for games.
I hope you will know now about the best cell phone for games this year. If you need any of them, you may contact the nearest mobile shop. If you have any information, don’t miss to know us via email or comment us below.